Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My sentiments, exactly, Marilyn!

Today the temperature will reach 94 degrees in Boise. I know some places have probably seen much more intense temperatures, but this is the hottest day of the year so far for us! I imagine I will spend most of today like Marilyn Monroe's character in The Seven Year Itch, who spends a great deal of the film figuring out how to keep cool in a sweltering summer apartment with no air conditioning.



I see myself downing a few glasses of frosty, frosty, iced tea this afternoon!

1 comment:

Artman2112 said...

one of my fave Marilyn films! tho i readily admit i have still not seen a bunch. 94 degrees, i dont care who you are or where you live, that's hot! we havent had anything near that kind of heat in vermont yet but i'm sur we will at some point, yay!!!!