Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life ... the REAL ending ;-D

My family and I saw one of our favorite holiday movies, It's a Wonderful Life on the big screen tonight. It was the second time I saw it in a theater, and about the billionth time I saw it in general. I definitely recommend it. I thought I had an awful day, but this film lifted my spirits and reminded me what is truly important, as corny as that sounds ;-)

Although, I must admit, I am a bit disappointed we did not see the "real" ending ;-D



Sigh. I lovelove Saturday Night Live.

5 comments:

Shybiker said...

Now, that's a cynical view of humanity. :) And is that a young Bill Shatner introducing the skit??

The message of the actual film is uplifting. We rarely realize our importance to those around us.

For example, you've been a big influence in my life. Whether you know it or not, you've affected the trajectory of my journey and I'll always be grateful for that.

Merry Christmas, Francy.

Lexie said...

I saw this last weekend haha. They did a parody of it several years before too. I love SNL!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Francy said...

Happy holidays to you both!

Ralph- Aw, thank you. That is really sweet. I will say the same for you. It has been a pleasure getting to know you this year.

Lexie- Ooo, I would love to see the other sketch! I love how this one tries to completely skew the film's message and tone. They really put a lot of effort into it.

BaronessVonVintage said...

the Dana Carvey-Jon Lovitz "real" ending is a classic. LOVE this movie more and more every year. Happy holidays!!

Tom said...

Ha ha. That's a funny one.